Summer is officially over, school is back in session and offices are full as workers return from vacation. If you’re having a tough time getting back to the regular grind, here are a few Instagram accounts that’ll allow your mind to wander back out of the office and maybe inspire some new ideas, adventures, or just make you smile. Enjoy!
1. Brilliant Norway is full of breathtaking photos that showcase the Norwegian wilderness:
A post shared by BRILLIANT NORWAY ?? (@brilliantnorway) on
2. Need a laugh? Jerry of the Day is full of people failing in every way:
A post shared by Colton // Jerry of the Day™ (@jerryoftheday) on
3. Camping with Dogs combines stunning landscape photography with man’s best friend:
A post shared by Camping With Dogs® (@campingwithdogs) on
4. History Photographed features powerful and entertaining historical images:
In the ’50s black musicians were often limited to small nightclubs. The Mocambo wouldn’t book Ella Fitzgerald until Marilyn Monroe said she would take a front table every night Ella played. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was true to her word.
A post shared by History In Pics (@historyphotographed) on
5. Last but not least, Design and Art Direction is full of inspiring design from around the world:
#Dandad17 Exhibition is go! Go and explore, get inspired and as D&AD president @mrbruceduckworth says, “act like a sponge and soak it all up” #advertising #dandad #design #artdirection #dandadexhibition #trumanbrewery
A post shared by Design And Art Direction (@d_and_ad) on