As a small business or a start-up, we understand that it is difficult to manage and finance all of the items you need to do in your first few years of operation.
Usually, you are forced to default to focusing on the activities that get your product on the shelf or that help you deliver your service.
More often than not, marketing becomes an area “we know we have to do, but we will get to it later“.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
In the early stages of your business, marketing can play an essential role in positioning your company in the marketplace, and in reaching out to early adopters and new customers. Going through the marketing process can also help you to define how you talk about your business in the marketplace.
We know how important it can be to get the marketing basics right – right from the start. And that is why we created our Launch! Program – to help small businesses and local start-ups get their marketing going!
The concept behind Launch! is simple:
- We spend an hour and a half with you (at no charge) talking about your business, your goals, your audience, your competitors and the barriers you think might get in the way of making you successful.
- At the same time, we also talk about what budget you might have, what grants might be available, and what resources you have available to you.
- Then we go away and consider a plan of action tailored specifically to your needs and designed to help you get an initial marketing process underway.
- To do that we pull from a list of 12-16 essential marketing items, but only select the items that we think will help you at this time.
- Then we sit down with you to discuss the package – providing you with a fixed fee price that will not change during the project delivery. There will be no counting hours, or adjusting the billing as the project goes along. The estimate you get will be the number you can budget for as soon as we identify the deliverables.
- In addition to being experienced in this industry, we are also nice people – so we are going to work with you to make sure you have a marketing process that works for you!
Give Ron a call today and talk to him about how the Launch! Program might be right for your business.